· Under the direction of the physical therapist, implements specific medically prescribed physical therapy programs for individual patients to restore function, and prevent disability.
· Documents the case appropriately for all pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
· Promotes Lakeland Health philosophy to ensure quality care.
· Assists in performing treatment as developed and directed by the physical therapist.
· Maintains and completes documentation, department records and reports.
· Contributes to the efficient productive operation of the therapy unit.
· Maintains commitment to professional growth and competency.
· Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and orderly manner.
· Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
· Must be licensed in the state of Michigan.
· Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to interact with patients, visitors, and associates.
Internal Number: 104348
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.