Lakeland Homecare is located in Southwest Michigan; we are perfectly located between the Midwest's major cities – 90 miles from Chicago, 180 miles from Indianapolis and 190 miles from Detroit. Living here you will enjoy 25 miles of shoreline, including beaches, dunes and coastal views. We are surrounded by vineyards, fruit orchards and are fortunate enough to experience the beauty of all four seasons.
Lakeland Homecare is currently hiring qualified clinicians for the St. Joseph location. Our skilled homecare professionals work closely with physicians to ensure that patients receive exactly the care they need, including:
.Certified lymphedema specialist
.Certified wound care specialist
.Chronic care management
.Home health aide services
.Medical social workers
.Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
.Joint Commission certified
· Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, administering, documenting and evaluating direct physical therapy patient care in accordance with accepted physical therapy practice and the physician's overall treatment plan.
· Establishes and directs treatment plans carried out by PTA's and ATC's.
· Performs a thorough and complete evaluation of patients properly referred according to Michigan law in order to determine the patient's rehab potential and establish an individually based treatment plan.
· Administers physical therapy treatments to patients according to professional standards and department standard operating procedure in order to maximize the patient's potential functioning level and to achieve treatment goals.
· Maintains and completes accurate documentation, department records and reports for all assigned patients in order to provide a clear record and to communicate patient's treatment plan and progress to the referring physician.
· Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy (APTA) required.
· Must have current PT license in the State of Michigan
· Current CPR certification.
· Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to interact effectively with sick and/or irritable patients of all ages in order to gain their cooperation and allay apprehensions.
· Must be able to provide effective instruction to patients and family members.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or limited time to apply but would like to submit your resume!