Lakeland Homecare is located in Southwest Michigan; we are perfectly located between the Midwest's major cities – 90 miles from Chicago, 180 miles from Indianapolis and 190 miles from Detroit. Living here you will enjoy 25 miles of shoreline, including beaches, dunes and coastal views. We are surrounded by vineyards, fruit orchards and are fortunate enough to experience the beauty of all four seasons.
Lakeland Homecare is currently hiring qualified clinicians for the St. Joseph location. Our skilled homecare professionals work closely with physicians to ensure that patients receive exactly the care they need, including:
.Certified lymphedema specialist
.Certified wound care specialist
.Chronic care management
.Home health aide services
.Medical social workers
.Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
.Joint Commission certified
· Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, administering, documenting and evaluating direct physical therapy patient care in accordance with accepted physical therapy practice and the physician's overall treatment plan.
· Oversees the work of professionals, non-professionals, volunteers, students, and other physical therapy personnel.
· Takes a clinical leadership role for a particular service site or specialty area.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy (APTA).
· Must have current PT license in the State of Michigan or be eligible to sit for Michigan Physical Therapy license.
· Must obtain current CPR license.
· Minimum of 5 years experience with a minimum of 3 years of specialty experience, or demonstrated ability to coordinate service site.
· Minimum of 60 contact hours of continuing education with a minimum of 30 hours being in the specialty area, if duties are in a specialty area.
· This excludes hospital in-services and entry level physical therapy degree.